Monday, February 23, 2009

Homework

nih homework dpet dri kak acong, hohoho ini dia..

rules : To each letter of an alphabet, write a word connected to you
Tag to six people

Aku dhea si mamdhe 7 SBI 2
BJ BJ BJ!!! Who is that ?
Cinta sama pap and mam
Dear friends, i always love you all
Emang gw pkirin klo ada msalah?!
Fly on the sky, hope i can
Grow up
Haaah... bau!! hehehe
Insting itu pnting
Jeska is one of my bestfriend
Klompok mawar... be the best yo
Lagu itu mengisi khidupan gw
Myself is myself
Narnia, slah satu film favorit nih
Omelet keju, mmm my favorite
Plin plan ( gw bnget tuh, tpi kdang2 kok )
Quit from challenge = loser
Roti lapis adalah snack yg yummy bnget
Sunny day, i love it=D
Tok tok tok..org ngetok pintu pas gw lgi tdur, BT bnget euy
Ummm smile is important
Vacation, ayik tuh
Will i be a chef??
X plain it to my heart, slah stu lgu ost film ACS
Young me=))
Zig zag, bingung bnget

i'll send it to : pretty, zata, tasya, rere, hasan, adam...

No comments: